|Worldedit is a downloadable (Bukkit/Forge) utilizing add-on from a popular survival sandbox game called Minecraft. It had been in development since the alpha stage of the game. This tool can assist the Minecraft players to:
- Instantly place or delete a chunk of any block.
- Generate 3D or 2D geometrical or organic regional shape of blocks.
- Perform copying and pasting functions with clipboards and patterns.
- Clipboards are enabled to be exported, imported, or shared universally as .schematic files (How-to guide).
- Can restore the previous stage of the region's event as backups.
- Enable players to quickly move around or through many obstacles.
Continued from the Worldedit open-source project by a different team, FastAsyncWorldedit is also a downloadable (Bukkit/Forge) tool which offers more efficient and innovative features such as:
- Unlimited //undo, per world history.
- Instant lookups/rollback and cross server clipboards.
- Advanced per player limits (entity, tiles, memory, changes, iterations, regions, inventory).
- Brush saving, visualization, targeting modes/masks and scroll actions.
- Convert maps or schematics between PC and MCPE.
- Instant copying of arbitrary size with //lazycopy.
- Auto repair partially corrupt schematic files.
- Use CFI commands to generate worlds from maps.
- Async task completion.
FastAsyncWorldEdit can be unsafe in many situations, and cause world corruption and other issues.